Introduction - To prepare & Crack Gmat
i will try to update day-to-week journal and post on how I will study for the GMAT exam and other useful stuff available for preparation. The Graduate Management Admission Test, or GMAT, is required by those people who seek admissions to a graduate MBA business program. With the right preparation, anyone can beat this test.
My goal is to take the GMAT in the next 4-5 months. I plan to go to business school of US for Fall 09, but I wish to get this test out of the way since I am fortunate to have some free time in the coming few months. Here is my profile:
Education:
Done Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics and Communication
Occupation:
Project Coordinator at software company.
GMAT target score:
650+ (out of 800)
I am optimistic that I can kick this exam's. Please visit this blog periodically to check my progress and make this better blog by posting your experience thus helping everyone to prepare better. So everyone are open to post useful links and their experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment